Thursday, March 5, 2009

Something Different


The other day I downloaded a group of bird pictures that I shot in my backyard. I deleted most of the batch but decided I liked the composition the simplicity of the silhouette and held on to it. Today I decided that the bird and pattern had an Oriental feel to it and decided to run with that. I added the canvas textured red background, yellow “sun,” black border, and Chinese characters for “nature” to the image. It’s a cliché’, but I like the way it turned out.

2 comments:

Barry Armer said...

Very creative post-processing! I like the direction you took the photo in. This would fit perfectly in an oriental themed decor!

Cheers!
Barry

Larry J. Patrick said...

When you said you deleted most of them, I thought I had written this. Nice job. I like how you processed this one.